I am a face painter working in the Houston and greater Houston area. I have always loved to draw and paint and have a wonderful time using this talent at a party setting, bringing smiles to children.
Why should you book me?
- I only use hypoallergenic, professional face paints and cosmetic grade glitter and I have over 7 years of experience face painting.
- I have developed quick and easy designs that happen to also be popular among kids, this allows me to paint more kids per hour.
- I also have my own way of painting felines (tigers, leopards, and cheetahs) that look great on small children as well as in teenagers (not cartoony)
- If the line is long, I adjust my speed to keep up with it while still delivering an impressive design.
- I have a book of designs and inspiration, but if the time allows, I can also paint something new that someone requests.
- I can offer glitter tattoos at no additional cost to you (the kids can pick between a face paint design or glitter tattoo)
On the fence about having a face painter at your event? Consider this:
- Face painting is popular attraction among all age groups, from toddlers to adults, everyone can have fun with it. I have designs on my book for both children and adults. Some people enjoy just watching along.
- You do not need everyone to be present to start, no one misses out on the fun if they are a bit late or need to leave early.
- It does not need a lot of room. A small space is enough and the set up can be moved easily if needed
- The set up is flexible. Is rain predicted suddenly? No problem, I can set up both indoors or outdoors.