I am a face painter working in the Houston and greater Houston area. I have always loved to draw and paint and have a wonderful time using this talent at a party setting, bringing smiles to children.
Why should you book me?
- I only use hypoallergenic, professional face paints and cosmetic grade glitter and I have over 7 years of experience face painting.
- I have developed quick and easy designs that happen to also be popular among kids, this allows me to paint more kids per hour.
- I can offer glitter tattoos at no additional cost to you (the kids can pick between a face paint design or glitter tattoo)
“Glenda came to my daughter’s birthday party and was great. She was on time, brought all her own equipment, had lots of options for the children, and everything she did was beautiful. I’ve never hired a face painting artist before, but prices seemed reasonable. “ Rebecca A.
“Glenda was a wonderful add to the birthday party. Her work was incredible, there was a great selection to pick from and the kids all loved it. We will definitely hire her for future parties!” Terry S.
“She did face paintings and balloon animals for my son’s birthday party. She was great! She did really well with all of the kids. They loved the entertainment she provided.” Amanda B.
On the fence about having a face painter at your event? Consider this:
- Face painting is popular attraction among all age groups, from toddlers to adults, everyone can have fun with it. I have designs on my book for both children and adults. Some people enjoy just watching along.
- You do not need everyone to be present to start, no one misses out on the fun if they are a bit late or need to leave early.
- It does not need a lot of room. A small space is enough and the set up can be moved easily if needed
- The set up is flexible. Is rain predicted suddenly? No problem, I can set up both indoors or outdoors.